^^^ It's now www.wanderlustric.com!
I have this weird obsession with Germany and i spend countless hours flipping through magazines and scrolling through the 20th page of google images looking for castles like these. So, i thought i would make a list of the palaces and castles all around the world that look like they have been stolen from your favourite fairytale.
1. Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria, Germany.
2. Blenheim Castle, Woodstock, England.
3. Catherine Palace, St. Petersburg, Russia.
4. Linderhof Palace, Bavaria, Germany.
5. Château de Chambord at Chambord, Loir-
6. Mysore, Karnataka, India.
7. Kensington Palace, London, England.
8. Dolmabahce Palace, Istanbul, Turkey.
9. The Taj Mahal, Agra, India.
'Mahal' literally translates to palace in Hindi.
10. Hohenzollern Castle, Bisignen, Germany.
I hope you liked this!
If you have any suggestions, feedback or you have a question you can leave us a comment below. For any business inquiries you can email us at email@example.com.